Tour Operator Code of Ethics
This code of ethics for the members of the Alabama Motorcoach Association has been adopted to promote and maintain the highest standards of intercity bus service and personal conduct among its members.
We, the members of the Alabama Motorcoach Association, in carrying out our roles of providing service to
the traveling public recognize the need to do so in a professional manner and to deal with the public and our colleagues with the highest degree of integrity. Therefore, we herewith set forth the following creed which shall govern our endeavors to fulfill our obligations:
- To adhere to the professional standards of the Alabama Motorcoach Association and to work to further its goals and objectives.
- To conduct all business affairs with integrity, sincerity and accuracy in an open and forthright manner.
- To act with integrity in financial dealings with the public and with entities utilized to help arrange or provide services and accommodations to motorcoach travelers.
- To work to instill consumer and public confidence in the industry, avoiding any action conducive to discrediting it or membership in the Association.
- To maintain on a current status license, insurance, and state registration.
- To adhere and comply with all articles of the bylaws of the Alabama Motorcoach Association.
I have read and agree to adhere to this Code of Ethics.
Signature: ____________________________________________ Date: ________________
Name of Company: __________________________________________________________
This Code of Ethics must have the following documents attached when submitted:
Check for the appropriate amount of membership dues Copy of Business License
Federal Identification or Social Security Number
Two Letters of Recommendation from Current Members