This code of ethics for the Associate Members of the Alabama Motorcoach Association has been adopted to promote and maintain the highest standards of personal conduct among its associate members.
We, the associate members of the Alabama Motorcoach Association, in carrying out our roles of providing service to the traveling public recognize the need to do so in a professional manner and to deal with the public and our colleagues with the highest degree of integrity. Therefore, we herewith set forth the following creed which shall govern our endeavors to fulfill our obligations:
- To adhere to the professional standards of the Alabama Motorcoach Association and to work to further its goals and objectives.
- To conduct all business affairs with integrity, sincerity and accuracy in an open and forthright manner.
- To act with integrity in financial dealings with the public and with entities utilized to help arrange or provide services and accommodations to motorcoach travelers.
- To conduct our business and operations in such a manner as to protect the public and to promote the image of the industry.
- To work to instill consumer and public confidence in the industry, avoiding any action conducive to discrediting it or membership in the Association.
- To maintain quality in products and services offered to the motorcoach travelers.
- To adhere and comply with all articles of the bylaws of the Alabama Motorcoach Association.
I have read and agree to adhere to this Code of Ethics.
Signature: _______________________________________________ Date: _____________
Name of Company: __________________________________________________________
This Code of Ethics must accompany the application for membership along with a check for the appropriate amount of membership dues and two letters of recommendation.